The Air2G2 Aerifier Machine is an easy to operate, self-propelled aerifier machine, proudly Made in the USA. The Air2G2 aerification machine uses three probes to inject pressurized air at 6-inches and 12-inches beneath the surface of the soil, fracturing the compacted layers that form as a result of foot traffic and nature’s daily wear and tear. These laterally injected air blasts loosen up compacted soil immediately, but without any disruption to the surface of the turf. The Air2G2 does not require post aerification cleanup, meaning the turf will be ready to use immediately following treatment of the area, and can be used any day and any time, rain or shine!
- Immediately relieves soil compaction
- No downtime or turf disruption—lawns, sports fields and golf courses are ready to use right after treatment
- Easy to operate, easy to train your crew to use
- No post-application cleanup necessary!
- Instantly breaks through compacted soil, brings air to suffocating roots
- Quickly improves water drainage
- Encourages deeper root growth
- Available for sale or lease
- Self-propelled Aerification machine on three-wheel platform with smooth, wide flotation tires
- Powered by a Kohler Command Pro 19 horsepower engine
- Hydrostatic drive-axle that is actuated by the steering handle bar
- Pneumatic system is powered by an Ingersoll Rand two-stage air compressor
- Three probes reach up to 12-inches deep into the soil
- Pressurized air is pushed out laterally at up to 7-inches and 12-inches deep, laterally fracturing the soil column
Available for sale or lease. Contact your distributor for pricing.
LEASE FOR AS LITTLE AS: $500 per month (USA only)
Parts List: SEE ATTACHED PDF